Sensitization and Hands-on workshop on Maintenance and Certification of Biosafety Cabinets, 13– 18 May 2019, National Institute of Biologicals, Noida
A 6-day training cum workshop on Maintenance and Certification of Biosafety Cabinets was organised by Indian Association of Medical Microbiologists (IAMM) with support from Indian national agencies and international agencies (WHO, CDC) at the National Institute of Biologicals, Noida.
The workshop was attended by about 75 medical representatives from renowned medical institutions PAN India as well as by participants from Indonesia & Nepal.
- Co-ordination with multi-stakeholders namely NIB, IAMM, WHO & CDC for arrangement of logistics for all participants at the NIB campus.
- Follow up with participants for providing with their travel arrangements, flight tickets & accommodation
- Designing & printing of event collaterals including name badges, standees, backdrop & banners
- Designing & printing training manuals, training completion certificates & conference kits
- Procurement of lab supplies for training s
- Fabrication services
- Catering services
- On-site support including registration & distribution of per-diem to participants